All videos will be judged by a panel of WSU Foundation staff and volunteers, and the three highest scoring will be awarded first, second, and third prize. Videos will be evaluated in the following areas:
- Originality—how well does your video stand out among the entries?
- Diversity—how well does your video represent individuals from all occupations, i.e., people of different ages, ethnicities, sexes, abilities, the LGBTQ+ community, academic areas and campuses?
- Engagement—how well does the video generate excitement about WSU?
- Quality—how good is the production quality, including sound, editing, smooth transitions, and such?
- Message—how well does the video convey the unique WSU experience?
- Resonance—how well does the video provide an emotional “take away” for the audience?
People’s Choice Award
All eligible videos will be posted to the WSU Foundation’s YouTube Channel on October 28. The video that receives the highest number of likes by 5 p.m., Wednesday, November 6, will receive the People’s Choice Award.
Invite your friends to vote for you!