Please carefully read the following list of criteria. Any videos that fail to meet the basic guidelines will be disqualified.
- We welcome videos from all current WSU students from every campus.
- Professors, instructors, and staff are welcome in your videos with their permission.
- Videos may be produced by an individual or a group, keeping in mind the prize money will be split among participants.
- Contestants may only submit ONE video and win in ONE category.
- One video entry per team.
- All videos become property of the WSU Foundation for use in marketing, distribution over social media, and other venues.
- Videos must be no longer than 60 seconds.
- Videos must be for general audiences, which means family friendly language only.
- Videos that include any content that compromises the reputation of WSU or any of its affiliates, including faculty, staff, students, and/or alumni, will be disqualified.
- Videos that include copyrighted music will be disqualified as per YouTube’s fair use regulations.
Please submit your video by 5 p.m., Friday, October 25, 2019. No late entries will be accepted.