Make a gift online today! To make a gift using your debit or credit card online, please visit our secure online giving site.
Check or Money Order. You can call the WSU Foundation at 800-GIV-2WSU (800-448-2978) to make a gift by phone using your debit or credit card, or to discuss any questions you may have about supporting Washington State University.
You can mail a check or money order made payable to “WSU Foundation”:
PO Box 641927
Pullman, WA 99164-1927
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). You can establish an electronic funds transfer (EFT) to automatically transfer funds from your checking or savings account on a regular schedule. Download and complete the EFT form (PDF) and mail it to the WSU Foundation with a voided check. You can choose the 1st or 15th of each month for your deduction. For more information, please contact the WSU Foundation’s Advancement Services department at 509-335-1686.
Wire Transfer. In preparation for initiating a wire transfer of funds to the WSU Foundation, please send the following information to our WSU Foundation Finance Team (email@example.com):
- Donor Full Legal Name
- Donor e-mail address
- Payer (Donor) Name
- Amount of transfer or approximate amount and currency
- Date expected or approximate date expected
- WSU Account number and name to which the funds are to be credited
- Explanation/purpose of transfer. If available, attach a document from the person or organization that will be transferring the funds or a copy of the invoice sent to the payer
IMPORTANT: To guarantee timely and accurate processing of electronic funds transfers, please include the following information in the details of your transaction:
- Contact Name at Washington State University
- WSU Department Name
- Name of individual or company sending the transfer