The Washington State University Foundation CougParents Advisory Board awards grants to support exceptional student experience through student learning, engagement, and academic opportunities. Awards are limited to registered student organizations, academic units, and student service offices. Late submissions are not accepted. Grants are awarded for each academic school year.
GRANT MAXIMUM: $5,000
DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 15
To be eligible for a CougParents Grant
- Your group must be one of the following:
- Registered Student Organization (RSO) in good standing
- WSU academic college, unit, or program
- WSU student services unit, program, or office
- Complete a CougParents Fund application with budget no later than 5 p.m., September 15.
- The event or program must occur during the academic calendar year.
- Submit a proposed budget of the event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A successful application will include the following criteria
- Clear merit of the proposal, and how it affects students and/or the University community.
- Number of students who will be directly or indirectly affected by the proposed activity.
- Results upon the University community that benefit scholarship or enhance student experience.
- Efforts taken to obtain other financial support.