Annual Gift Recognition
Annual gifts of all sizes provide the crucial resources needed for WSU’s growth and success. Annual donors touch lives every day with gifts that support all areas of the University community—academics, research, access to education, community outreach and engagement, and more. Tens of thousands of alumni, parents, friends, students, faculty, staff, and corporations give to WSU each year. All gifts—whether $10 or $100,000—contribute to excellence at WSU.
Annual donor recognition is based on gift activity during the WSU Foundation’s fiscal year, July 1—June 30.
President’s Associates of Washington State University
Begun with the WSU Foundation’s founding in 1979, this designation honors the visionary leadership of past, present, and future WSU presidents. The generous annual commitment of the WSU President’s Associates strengthens the foundation for the philanthropic leadership and support that WSU depends on every year to provide a margin of excellence in academics, research, and outreach programs.
- Platinum President’s Associates, $50,000+ annually
- Crimson President’s Associates, $10,000—$49,999 annually
- Silver President’s Associates, $5,000—$9,999 annually
- President’s Associates, $2,500—$4,999 annually
- Golden Graduate President’s Associates
- Recent Graduate President’s Associates
Bryan Society, Tower Club, Sustaining Donors
Donors recognized with these designations make annual gifts of up to $2,499. Through their support, they are playing an important role in helping WSU maintain excellence year after year. Donors recognized with these designations make annual gifts of up to $2,499. Through their support, they are playing an important role in helping WSU maintain excellence year after year.
- Bryan Society, $1,000—$2,499 annually
- Tower Club, $500—$999 annually
- Sustaining Donors, $1—$499 annually