The mission of the WSU Foundation is to provide resources that help WSU thrive, therefore the strongest videos will emphasize the positive impact that private support has on the WSU student experience.
Please carefully read the following list of criteria. Any videos that fail to meet the basic guidelines will be disqualified.
- We welcome videos from all current WSU students at all campuses, which includes undergraduates, graduate and professional students.
- Professors, instructors, and staff are welcome in your videos with their permission.
- Videos may be produced by an individual or up to 10 people.
- Prizes are awarded per video, not per team member.
- One video entry per team.
- All videos become property of the WSU Foundation for use in marketing, distribution over social media, and other venues.
- Videos must be no longer than 60 seconds.
- Videos must be G- or PG-Rated, and include family friendly language.
- Videos may not include any content that compromises the reputation of WSU or any of its affiliates, i.e., faculty, staff, students, and/or alumni
- Videos that include copyrighted music will be disqualified as per YouTube’s fair use regulations.
- Video titles must include the phrase “Why WSU?” followed by your unique and original title. For example, “Why WSU? Because Being a Coug Rocks”
All videos must be submitted by 5 p.m., Friday, October 26, 2018. No late entries will be accepted.