CORPORATE & FOUNDATION RELATIONS
FOR CORPORATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS
As the point of contact between corporations and foundations and the University, the Corporate & Foundation Relations team can help your organization partner with WSU, faculty, staff, students and their world-class research, innovation, and outreach throughout the state and around the world. We can help you:
- Identify WSU projects and programs aligned with your organization’s or industry’s mission
- Schedule on or off-campus visits to introduce you to faculty experts with shared interests
- Begin conversation about partnering with WSU
- Inform your organization about WSU's priorities and opportunities for developing innovations in health, food and food safety, sustainability, STEM education and outreach, global leadership, and more.
Fostering global connections, entrepreneurship, cutting-edge research and development, and an educated, highly-skilled workforce are critical to staying competitive in today's ever-changing corporate landscape. Learn how your investment in a partnership with WSU can advance your organization in the state, nation, and the world.
Other corporate connections:
- The WSU Research Foundation and the Office of Intellectual Property: http://www.wsurf.org/
- Corporate matching gifts: http://www.matchinggifts.com/WSU/
The CFR team strategically coordinates partnerships with grant-making foundations whose funding initiatives align with WSU's strengths in research, education, and outreach. We work closely with faculty and staff and can assist you in connecting with WSU experts and arrange in-person visits with affiliated researchers, lab and program managers, and students.